Sunday, January 29, 2012

I can't stop smiling :)

I am on top of the world right now!! I feel like I am making all the right choices when it comes to my life. There are so many moments throughout my day where I catch myself just smiling and I catch a glimpse in the mirror and the girl looking back at me is saying, "yes, yes..you are doing this and your doing so good!" I feel so confident. I'm not afraid anymore. Yesterday at the gym I was terrified! I might have been shaking actually. And today, I walked right in feeling like I'd been there a million times before. I even ventured off to do weight training and in front of people no less. I could have NEVER done that a few months ago. The fact is that I'm not afraid to try. Because I know in the long run it's only going to make me stronger and healthier. Look at how afraid I was to go to Weight Watchers in the first place, now I walk in there and interact and enjoy the people there. Even though I know I have a long road to go, I feel like I have already come so far and no one can take that away from me. I push myself harder and harder and I know I can do that. Cause I can handle it. I am so proud of myself and I just can't stop smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment