Sunday, January 15, 2012

I had to go out clothes shopping today....

I was getting dressed today and I was having a hard time finding a shirt that fit me and I came across a shirt I bought the weekend before I started ww and I had shoved it in the back of my closet cause it was too small and now it's too big!! That's awesome!!! So it prompted me to go out shopping for smaller, yes SMALLER clothes!!! This is a big deal for me because part of the reason I started ww is that trying on clothes was a nightmare for me and often left me with zero purchases but plenty of tears. This experience however, was a lot better!! Everything I tried on fit and at 2 & 3 sizes smaller!!! I never thought in a million years I would ever love clothes again but I do and it's only going to get better!!! Yippy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment