Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am turning in my journal tracker and going to eTools

When I initially signed up for Weight Watchers I paid for the 10 weeks in advance and bought a 3 month journal type tracker.  I loved it.  I wrote every single thing I ate and every bit of activity I did for 120 days.  But for the past couple of months I've been paying week to week hesitant to sign up for the monthly pass.  The monthly pass is $49 per month and gives you access to both meetings and online eTools.  I have been so scared to make the switch because I really love my tracker.  But I guess out with the old in with the new is sort of a theme in my life lately so, I started it yesterday and census is...I love it!!  It's so user friendly!!  It has amazing features, points values for restaurants, recipe builders, online community, lots and support and so much more!! Yes, I still look at my journal tracker with fondness but this is really as amazing and they say that people that use eTools with meetings lose 50% more weight than the average person, heck, I'll go with those statistics any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment