Saturday, January 28, 2012

Great, great day!!!

I joined a gym!!! This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now. I used the treadmill today and felt really awesome! It was a little intimidating at first but everyone that's there just wants to work out. I opted for joining at the YMCA cause it's more family oriented. I was on the treadmill for 30 min and walked a mile and a half. I might have kept going but I wasn't prepared for an hour. I had no water and my pants kept falling down (yep their too big!). I will bring my kindle next time, a full bottle of water and make sure to wear the right clothes and I will push a little further. I just love the feeling of knowing I am making my body healthier! I will not make excuses not to go to the gym. I can do it, I am strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment