Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spotlight...

I really want to put the spotlight on my husband, Andrew. He really has been so supportive. I have put him on and off the "Let's get healthy" bandwagon so many times throughout our marriage that he must feel skeptical when I bring up a new way to do it. But he hasn't shown it. He is so proud of me! He makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. Especially lately. He compliments me on how great I'm looking all the time. I'll be just standing in the living room and I'll hear, "dang babe, you are looking so good!" I really do need to hear that stuff. It makes me know all my hard work is visibly paying off. The other night I was reading in bed and he was watching tv and he put his hand on my knee and said, "honey, what is this hard knot on your knee?" I said, "Awww, sweety thats my bone!" LOL, thats still so funny to me! And yes I do love that he could feel it ;) So, thank you baby, I love you so much and I'm looking forward to becoming your hot new wife soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment