Thursday, February 2, 2012

All I Can Say Is....WHAT???!!!

I can't believe I have lost 70 pounds!!!! It's so amazing, crazy and unbelievable!! When I first started this journey I never dreamed I'd get this far and every step was a great accomplishment. When I got to 15, 20, 50 pounds...Each milestone was special to me and something to be proud of. I think the best part for me is having a support system. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband who has always loved me for who I am and kids who run to the door on Thursdays to get my weight, best friends who cheer me on and keep me brave and friends through facebook who give me kind words and tell me how much I inspire them. Yep, each of these people have encouraged me in so many ways that there is no chance I'm letting myself or anyone else down! I will keep reaching for my goals...I know I can do it!! I've come so far and nothing can stop me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment