Thursday, March 15, 2012

My hard work and determination really paid off this week!!

I'm not going to lie, last week I was a bit disappointed with my weight loss. 1.6 is not going to cut it if I want to lose 100 pounds by Disneyland on April 20th. So I decided this week was going to be boot camp for me. I set my goals on Friday to do the following: eat more veggies and a bit less fruit (I ate my fruit in the morning and veggies at night), I cut out restaurant's 100%, worked out following my trainers regimen, drank lots of water and thought positive thoughts all week! It felt like it was going really well! I was always satisfied and didn't have any sore muscles from my work outs. The results...an astonishing 6 pounds!!! I was completely thrilled!!!! I feel like I earned every pound of that weight loss! I can't wait to tell my trainer! Thanks to all my supportive friends and family, as always, you keep me strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment