Monday, November 1, 2010

Kicking it up a notch...

I haven't blogged lately because there has been so much going on in my life, so I will do this blog in sections.  Since my last post I am still walking everyday and the days I cant walk my normal routine, I do some kind of exercise.  I walked on top of Red Rock parking structure one day, ran up and down my stairs when it was raining and I parked almost across the street at the grocery store when I knew that night would be busy.  I'm very motivated!  I'm not seeing much in the results department but I feel so good!  So this can't be wrong!  Last night for trick or treating we must have walked 3 miles!  I sure felt it before bed and this morning.  As the days gone on today, I'm feeling better and want to walk tonight...maybe a little further since I know I can do it! 

I'm still eating breakfast everyday and eating less at night and I never eat after I walk!  I'm going to clean out my garage this weekend and make myself a designated workout area.  I've always wanted one and now I will try to set it up.  I love music so I will crank it up and work on the tread mill and I'm hoping I can add some equipment to my routine.  I'm thinking to start I will get some weights.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!  So thanks to everyone for all their love and support!  XOXOXO   

No comments:

Post a Comment